Prevention of Swine Flu
- Covering nose and mouth with a tissue upon coughing and sneezing followed by proper disposal of the tissue.
- Avoiding contact with ill persons.
- Avoiding the urge to touch nose, mouth and eyes in general.
- Staying home form work and/or school upon onset and for the duration of symptoms.
- Assuring adequate and thorough handwashing and use of alcohol based hand cleansers (in the absence of proper handwashing facilities).
- Providing tissues in common areas of homes, common and public areas.
- Encouraging pursuit of medical evaluation at earliest onset of symptoms.
- Use of masks to those who are exhibiting symptoms or who are ill.
- Maintenance of a 3 to 6 foot perimeter around a coughing patient.
Calm analysis coupled with accurate and proper public education is the key to identifying, treating and minimizing a worldwide outbreak.
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.