- Emerging Infections Information Network (EIINet) – from the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at Yale University School of Medicine. EIINet has invited 9 guests, who gave lectures on Emerging Infections. These lectures were recorded and made available on the EIINet home page. Furthermore, EIINet hosted a series of live Internet chats on the topic of the week led by the guest speaker.
- Outbreak is a page dedicated to emerging disease, by the creator of the Ebola Page.
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Emerging Infectious Diseases from the National Centers for Infectious Disease (NCID):
- Viral Hemorrhagic Fever from the NCID.
- Emerging viral diseases in farm animals from the Queen’s University at Belfast
- Emerging and Re-emerging Viruses: An essay
- Bugs in the News from Jack Brown of the University of Kansas Department of Microbiology
- Deadly Viruses : Do you know how to protect your family? “The headline-capturing African Ebola isn’t the only virus to fear: Herpes, hepatitis, even ordinary chicken pox can turn into life-threatening infections. Here’s the latest information on how to stay safe. ” An article from REDBOOK.
- The Federation of American Scientists homepage hosts its various projects such as Arms Sales Monitoring, Biological Weapons, CyberStrategy, Intelligence Reform, Military Analysis, Monitoring Emerging Diseases, Nuclear Weapons, Secrecy and Government and Space Policy. It also has links to various Washington-based working groups.
- Ebola Recommended Reading List
- Ebola Frequently Asked Questions (ichiban)
- Dr. Donald P. Francis talks about Ebola
- Ebola Infection Reported
- Ebola outbreak in Zaire – Nando News
- Ebola Fever Information (National Institiute of Health – Japan)
- Ebola Information from best.com
- Ebola Links to the Web (Univ. of South Carolina)
- Ebola virus links on the Web
- Ebola – The Killer Virus: (from super.net)
- Microbiology Dept. University of Cape Town – Zaire Breakout
- Yahoo – Science:Biology:Microbiology and Virology:Ebola
- The Hot Zone
- Online Sources – Ebola Zaire
- Special Topics in Virology (Univ of Wisconsin)
- Washington State Department of Health’s Ebola Page
- History of Ebola Outbreaks (ichiban)
- Ebola and Marburg Virus: Genomic Structure, Comparative and Molecular Biology (Univ of Cape Town)
- Ebola Bibliography Search (ichiban)
- Virus Outbreak Page (WHO)
- Ebola Chronology (ichiban)
- MedWeb: Infectious Diseases (Emory Univ.)
- Filoviruses (Univ. of Rochester)
- Viral Images
- The Science Updates Archive
- Virus Diseases (Sweden)
- West Sussex, England, Monkey Plague
- Current crisis situation (ReliefNet)
- Infectious Diseases (Medical Specialties) – (Galazy)
- Microbiology on the Net (UK)
- The Coming Plague
- I’m Fascinated with the Ebola Virus
- Ebola Information (from EastBay)
- Ebola Virus Information from the University of Utah.
- FiMnet – Finnish Medical Network
- The WWWeb Virtual Library: Microbiology and Virology (Biosciences) at Harvard
- World Health Organization WWW Home Page
- Molecular Biology and BioInformations from the Pasteur Institute in France.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Epidemiology from the University of California in San Francisco.
- Ebola Info from the CDC
- BVI Page
- Ebola Virus
- Ebola News Page
- Travel Health Information
- Special Topics in Virology
- Disaster Information Resource Program
- Don Francis and the Ebola Virus
- Ebola Infection Reported
- Emerging and RE-merging Viruses: An Essay
- Interview with Dr. Sheth Musoke
- Indra Ebola Page
ATV Table of Contents
Submit a New Site
Frequently Asked Questions
David M. Sander, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org )
If you are interested in developing a WWW site for your lab or organization, please feel free to contact me for any needed advice and/or assistance.
Infectious Disease Resources
- The”Virtual” Medical Center Pathology & Virology Center – One of the best all-around medical servers available has a nice virology oriented collection of info.
- Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases from Emory University
- Mediscover Infectious Diseases – Specialist portal providing the worldwide community of infectious disease researchers and clinicians with a gateway to the latest news, therapeutic updates, regular commentaries on current issues and developments, conference summaries, webcasts, database resources etc
- Hakan Leblebicioglu’s Infectious Diseases Web Site – links to clinical microbiology, infectious diseases, antibotics, viral hepatitis and medline related links, international prevention and treatment guidelines.
- A new international survey of postgraduate courses dealing with infectious disease is available through subscription to, or purchase of the 2nd issue of , a new journal – The Infectious Disease Review. The survey, entitled “Master’s, diploma, certificate and continuing education training courses in infectious disease held in Europe, Africa, Australasia, Central and South America” presents data in tabular form from over 150 courses in 21 languages held in over 25 countries. Medical and veterinary courses are included. The survey is intended as a guide for physicians, veterinarians, universities and research institutions, health workers, epidemiologists, nurses and laboratory technicians. It is the most up-to-date survey of such course available as a single unit in the world today.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for Infectious agents – from the Office of Biosafety,Laboratory Centre for Disease Control Laboratory Centre for Disease Control, Canada. These safety sheets contain health hazard information such as infectious dose, viability (including decontamination), medical information, laboratory hazard, recommended precautions, handling information and spill procedures. The intent of these documents is to provide a safety resource for laboratory personnel working with these infectious substances.
- Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre (United Kingdom)
- Communicable Disease Factsheets from the state of New York (gopher)
- The U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases – USAMRIID investigates naturally occurring infectious diseases that require special containment, and provides a critical capability to the Army’s infectious disease research program as the only DoD laboratory equipped to study highly hazardous viruses at Biosafety Level 4. The Institute also operates a world-renowned reference laboratory for definitive identification of biological threat agents and diagnosis of the diseases they produce.
- Outbreak contains links and information about infectious disease.
CLINICAL PEDIATRIC ONLINE
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
email : email@example.com,
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
Copyright © 2009, Clinical Pediatric Online Information Education Network. All rights reserved.