- Influenza A(H1N1) – update 26Today, May 12, 2009, 6 hours agoAs of 06:00 GMT, 12 May 2009, 30 countries have officially reported 5251 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.
- Influenza A(H1N1) – update 25Yesterday, May 11, 2009, 5:55:00 PM, As of 06:00 GMT, 11 May 2009, 30 countries have officially reported 4694 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.
- Influenza A(H1N1) – update 24 Sunday, May 10, 2009, 5:55:00 PM As of 07:30 GMT, 10 May 2009, 29 countries have officially reported 4379 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.
- Influenza A(H1N1) – update 23 Saturday, May 09, 2009, 6:23:00 PM As of 06:00 GMT, 9 May 2009, 29 countries have officially reported 3440 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.
- Influenza A(H1N1) – update 22 Saturday, May 09, 2009, 1:23:00 AM As of 16:00 GMT, 8 May 2009, 25 countries have officially reported 2500 cases of influenza A (H1N1) infection.
- Influenza A(H1N1) – update 21 Friday, May 08, 2009, 3:23:00 PM As of 06:00 GMT, 8 May 2009, 24 countries have officially reported 2384 cases of influenza A (H1N1) infection.
- Influenza A(H1N1) – update 20 Friday, May 08, 2009, 3:23:00 AM As of 18:00 GMT, 7 May 2009, 24 countries have officially reported 2371 cases of influenza A (H1N1) infection.
- Joint FAO/WHO/OIE Statement on influenza A(H1N1) and the safety of pork Thursday, May 07, 2009, 9:00:00 PM 7 May 2009 — To avoid any misunderstanding FAO, WHO and OIE would like to reissue their joint statement, originally issued on 30 April. Influenza viruses are not known to be transmissible to people through eating processed pork or other food products derived from pigs.
- Influenza A(H1N1) – update 19 Thursday, May 07, 2009, 7:23:00 PM As of 06:00 GMT, 7 May 2009, 23 countries have officially reported 2099 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.
- Influenza A(H1N1) – update 18 Thursday, May 07, 2009, 4:23:00 AM As of 16:00 GMT, 6 May 2009, 23 countries have officially reported 1893 cases of influenza A (H1N1) infection.
UPDATE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS :
- Swine Influenza (Flu) and Travel – Information for Travelers, Airlines, etc.
- Swine Flu: Guidance To Assist Airlines in Identifying Infected Passengers
- Swine Flu: Guidance for Airlines Regarding Air Crews Arriving from Infected Areas
- Risk of Swine Flu Associated with Travel to Affected Areas
- Travel Warning: Swine Influenza and Severe Cases of Respiratory Illness in Mexico — Avoid Nonessential Travel to Mexico
- WHO Elevates Pandemic Level to Phase 5 (April 29)
- Joint Press Briefing by Departments of Homeland Security and Health and Human Services (April 29)
- Secretary Napolitano, Department of Homeland Security, Testimony on H1N1 Virus (April 29)
- CDC Updated Guidance on Antiviral Recommendations for Patients with Confirmed or Suspected Swine Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Infection and Close Contacts (April 29)
- CDC Posts Information for Concerned Parents and Caregivers
- MinuteClinic is Educating Consumers About Swine Flu (April 29)
Monday April 27th 2009\
- State Department to issue warning urging Americans to avoid all non-essential travel to Mexico
- World counting down to pandemic, says top virologist
Sunday April 26th 2009
Saturday April 25th 2009
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment officials will announce two cases of
swine flu in the state this afternoon.
Friday April 24th 2009
- First Swine Flu Death Reported in U.S.(04/29/2009, HealthDay)
- Testing for Swine Flu No Easy Feat, Expert Says(04/28/2009, Reuters Health)
- U.S. Swine Flu Cases Surpass 60(04/28/2009, HealthDay)
- CDC Responds to Swine Flu Outbreak Among Humans(04/27/2009, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- FDA Authorizes Emergency Use of Influenza Medicines, Diagnostic Test in Response to Swine Flu Outbreak in Humans(04/27/2009, Food and Drug Administration)
Provided By: WWW.PENYAKITMENULAR.COM Supported By: GRoW UP CLINIC JAKARTA Yudhasmara Foundation GRoW UP CLINIC I Jl Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Bendungan Hilir Jakarta Pusat 10210, phone (021) 5703646 – 085101466102 – 085100466103 GRoW UP CLINIC II MENTENG SQUARE Jl Matraman 30 Jakarta Pusat 10430, Phone (021) 29614252 – 08131592-2012 – 08131592-2013 – 08131592-2012 email : email@example.com http://growupclinic.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GrowUpClinic Twitter: @growupclinic Professional Healthcare Provider “GRoW UP CLINIC” Dr Narulita Dewi SpKFR, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation curriculum vitae HP 085777227790 PIN BB 235CF967 Clinical – Editor in Chief : Dr Widodo Judarwanto, Pediatrician Editor: Sandiaz Yudhasmara email : firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile Phone O8567805533 PIN BBM 76211048 Komunikasi dan Konsultasi online : twitter @widojudarwanto facebook dr Widodo Judarwanto, pediatrician Komunikasi dan Konsultasi Online Alergi Anak : Allergy Clinic Online Komunikasi dan Konsultasi Online Sulit makan dan Gangguan Berat Badan : Picky Eaters Clinic Komunikasi Profesional Pediatric: Indonesia Pediatrician Online
“GRoW UP CLINIC” Jakarta Focus and Interest on: *** Allergy Clinic Online *** Picky Eaters and Growup Clinic For Children, Teen and Adult (Klinik Khusus Gangguan Sulit Makan dan Gangguan Kenaikkan Berat Badan)*** Children Foot Clinic *** Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic *** Oral Motor Disorders and Speech Clinic *** Children Sleep Clinic *** Pain Management Clinic Jakarta *** Autism Clinic *** Children Behaviour Clinic *** Motoric & Sensory Processing Disorders Clinic *** NICU – Premature Follow up Clinic *** Lactation and Breastfeeding Clinic *** Swimming Spa Baby & Medicine Massage Therapy For Baby, Children and Teen *** We are guilty of many errors and many faults. But our worst crime is abandoning the children, neglecting the fountain of life.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider