GUIDELINES FOR PROFESSIONAL
sources : CDC
For Health Care Providers:
Use of Antivirals: Interim Guidance, 4/27/09
Infection Control in Health Care Settings: Interim Guidance, 4/27/09
Taking Care of a Sick Person in the Home: Interim Guidance, 4/27/09
Use of NCEDSS to Report H1N1 Infections: Interim Guidance, 4/29/09
For Child Care Providers:
Clinicians should consider the possibility of swine influenza virus infections in patients presenting with febrile respiratory illness.
If swine flu is suspected, clinicians should obtain a respiratory swab for swine influenza testing and place it in a refrigerator (not a freezer). Once collected, the clinician should contact their state or local health department to facilitate transport and timely diagnosis at a state public health laboratory.
State Public Health Laboratories
Laboratories should send all unsubtypable influenza A specimens as soon as possible to the Viral Surveillance and Diagnostic Branch of the CDC’s Influenza Division for further diagnostic testing.
Public Health and Animal Health Officials
Officials should conduct thorough case and contact investigations to determine the source of the swine influenza virus, extent of community illness and the need for timely control measures.
Interim Guidance Documents
- Psychological and Social Support for Essential Service Workers During an Influenza Pandemic Apr 30, 2009, 2:00PM ET
- Guidance–HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents: Considerations for Clinicians Regarding Swine-Origin Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Apr 30, 2009, 12:45 AM ET
- Guidance for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Systems and 9-1-1 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) for Management of Patients with Confirmed or Suspected Infection Apr 29, 2009, 9:15 PM ET
- Screening for by State and Local Health Departments, Hospitals, and Clinicians in Regions with Few or no Reported Cases Apr 29, 2009, 12:30 PM ET
- Specimen Collection, Processing, and Testing for Patients with Suspected Infection Apr 29, 2009, 2:30 AM ET
- Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of Medical Products and Devices Apr 29, 2009, 1:45 AM ET
- Guidance for Clinicians on Identifying and Caring for Patients Apr 29, 2009, 12:00 AM ET
- Guidance for Clinicians on Prevention and Treatment in Young Children Apr 28, 2009
- Taking Care of a Sick Person in Your Home Apr 25, 2009
- Antiviral Recommendations for Patients and Close Contacts Apr 29, 2009, 2:45 PM ET
- Nonpharmaceutical Community Mitigation Apr 26, 2009
- Facemask and Respirator Use in Community Settings Where Transmission Has Been Detected Apr 27, 2009
- Biosafety Guidelines for Lab Workers Apr 24, 2009
- Interim Guidance for Infection Control for Care of Patients with Confirmed or Suspected Swine Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Infection in a Healthcare Setting Apr 29, 2009, 9:15 PM ET
- Guidance on Case Definitions for Investigations of Cases Apr 30, 2009, 10:00 AM ET
- Guidance for Airlines Regarding Flight Crews Arriving from Domestic and International Areas Affected by Swine Influenza Apr 28, 2009
- Guidance to Assist Airline Flight Deck and Cabin Crew in Identifying Passengers Who May Have Swine Influenza Apr 28, 2009
- Pregnant Women: Considerations for Clinicians Apr 28, 2009
Provided By: WWW.PENYAKITMENULAR.COM Supported By: GRoW UP CLINIC JAKARTA Yudhasmara Foundation GRoW UP CLINIC I Jl Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Bendungan Hilir Jakarta Pusat 10210, phone (021) 5703646 – 085101466102 – 085100466103 GRoW UP CLINIC II MENTENG SQUARE Jl Matraman 30 Jakarta Pusat 10430, Phone (021) 29614252 – 08131592-2012 – 08131592-2013 – 08131592-2012 email : email@example.com http://growupclinic.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GrowUpClinic Twitter: @growupclinic Professional Healthcare Provider “GRoW UP CLINIC” Dr Narulita Dewi SpKFR, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation curriculum vitae HP 085777227790 PIN BB 235CF967 Clinical – Editor in Chief : Dr Widodo Judarwanto, Pediatrician Editor: Sandiaz Yudhasmara email : firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile Phone O8567805533 PIN BBM 76211048 Komunikasi dan Konsultasi online : twitter @widojudarwanto facebook dr Widodo Judarwanto, pediatrician Komunikasi dan Konsultasi Online Alergi Anak : Allergy Clinic Online Komunikasi dan Konsultasi Online Sulit makan dan Gangguan Berat Badan : Picky Eaters Clinic Komunikasi Profesional Pediatric: Indonesia Pediatrician Online
“GRoW UP CLINIC” Jakarta Focus and Interest on: *** Allergy Clinic Online *** Picky Eaters and Growup Clinic For Children, Teen and Adult (Klinik Khusus Gangguan Sulit Makan dan Gangguan Kenaikkan Berat Badan)*** Children Foot Clinic *** Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic *** Oral Motor Disorders and Speech Clinic *** Children Sleep Clinic *** Pain Management Clinic Jakarta *** Autism Clinic *** Children Behaviour Clinic *** Motoric & Sensory Processing Disorders Clinic *** NICU – Premature Follow up Clinic *** Lactation and Breastfeeding Clinic *** Swimming Spa Baby & Medicine Massage Therapy For Baby, Children and Teen *** We are guilty of many errors and many faults. But our worst crime is abandoning the children, neglecting the fountain of life.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider